How to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro with Lightroom CC for Mobile + 3 Free Presets
This post may contain affiliate links. All prices quoted are accurate as of the time this post was published. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Looking for an easy way to edit your Instagram photos in just one click? I’ve got you! Learn how to edit your Instagram feed and create a cohesive look with my 3 free presets + I will show you how to share your own!
Grab my 3 free presets now! Don’t forget to read how to share your own presets in the steps below.
These preset downloads are completely free and are available for personal or commercial work. Please feel free to tag me on Instagram @mandbeegram and use the hashtag #mandbeepresets so I can take a look at your work! I can’t wait to see what you create!
What are presets?
Presets are similar to photo filters used with Adobe Lightroom, that apply pre-configured “pre-set” changes to a photo’s settings.
Take a look at one of my presets I created and see the difference from before and after.
How to share presets
- Open which ever desktop Lightroom version you choose, I use Adobe Lightroom CC. This is a paid photo editing software part of the Adobe family.
- Start editing a photo you would like to base your preset off of. This is where you can get creative with creating the style of your preset. Will you choose warm tones or cool tones? Do you want your photos to look bright and airy or moody and dark?
- Once you are happy with how your preset looks, export your preset: File > Export > File Type > DNG and save. Save the photo as a .DNG file and this will be your preset for Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor.
- Use a free file hosting service like Google Drive or Dropbox to share your presets!
Grab my 3 free presets now! Don’t forget to read how to install presets on your phone in the steps below.
How to download 3 free presets for mobile
1. Download Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor Mobile onto your phone. This app is a free photo editor and camera app. Easily edit raw photos with presets or use the app’s photo editing tools.
Unzip the contents of my .zip file download, and you will see 3 .DNG files. You will need to save each DNG file individually to your phone’s Camera Roll.
2. Open Lightroom and create two albums. One album will be filled with my 3 DNG’s and the other with your photos you would like to add the presets to.
You can name the album with DNG’s “M&Bee Presets” and the other “Photos” to keep things organized.
Import my 3 DNG files into the Presets album by clicking on the white ‘plus sign’ icon at the bottom right. Choose create new album and name it “M&Bee Presets”. Add DNG photos from your Camera Roll. Repeat these steps for your personal photos you want to add the presets to.
3. Choose from 1 of the 3 photos in the Presets folder that you would like to use first. Click the three white dots In the right hand corner and choose ‘Create Preset’. Name the preset whatever you like so you can remember easily.
You have now saved your first Preset. Repeat these steps for the other two Presets. Open one of your own personal photos you would like to use the Preset on and find the ‘Presets’ icon at the bottom of your screen. Try and scroll all the way to the right to find the icon.
Choose which new Preset you would like to use and you are done!
Join my mailing list and grab my 3 free presets now.
Feel free to tag me on Instagram @mandbeegram and use the hashtag #mandbeepresets so I can take a look at your work! I can’t wait to see what you create!