This post may contain affiliate links. All prices quoted are accurate as of the time this post was published. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
While the year 2020 is throwing everyone so many curveballs, celebrations might look a little different this year. Festive gatherings are pivoting to be more intimate and time spent at home is multiplying. Don’t stress the Thanksgiving tablescape this year and try a quick and simple Thanksgiving DIY with supplies you may already have in your home.
DIY Pumpkin Napkin Ring Holder
- Cutting machine
- Card stock
- Glue gun
- Glue stick for glue gun
- Cutting machine (I use Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Paper towel roll cut to size
- Cut your pumpkin design using a cutting machine. For this DIY I used the Cricut Explore Air 2 and found the free pumpkin design in Cricut Design Space.
- Save your cut design and set aside.
- Glue small amount to top of cut to size paper towel roll and attach twine.
- Start to round twine around roll.
- Make sure to glue in small batches and tightly wind twine around roll.
- Let glue dry and then glue the pumpkin cut out to center of roll.